Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello Kitty

On Sunday afternoon I took the bus into Hongdae. I was told there are often art students displaying and selling their work in the park and I wanted to check it out. The bus was really easy and dropped me off at the same stop as the subway. I took a stroll through the streets of Hongdae getting things to eat along the way and just looking at the shops. The students were mostly selling jewelry, bags and notebooks. There were some that would draw you or had painted bags and clothing.

I then stopped into the Hello Kitty CafĂ©. It’s a bright pink building and everything is Hello Kitty. They have waffle desserts and cheese cakes in the shape of Hello Kitty and every beverage comes with a little Hello Kitty on it in cocoa or some other powdered flavoring. They also sell all different dressed up Hello Kitty dolls, trinkets and keychains.

The building - it's hard to miss!

The inside

The tables

How cute J

No comments:

Post a Comment